Susan Moussi, CPA, CFP®, CDFA, will provide you with personal, timely, professional care whether you are an individual tax client, business tax client, or a client in need of divorce financial planning.
Her goal for all her clients is the same---that she has brought to you timely, detailed, easily understood information so that you can make informed decisions about your tax decisions or future financial well-being because of this service. Through the use of various reports, illustrations, and written materials, and communication, this is the goal- Making sense of it all. When you work with Susan, you will find that:
- She is interested in understanding your goals, interests, and needs
- Whether you want to meet in person or talk by phone, Susan’s flexibility makes possible timely appointments to discuss issues that are important to you
- She is respectful in working with your other advisors and is a valued member of the team
With over 29 years of experience, Susan Moussi provides individuals and small businesses with tax preparation and tax planning services.
Tax services include:
- Tax projections and planning
- Individual income tax returns
- Corporate, Partnership, & Trust returns
- Gift Tax returns
With over 14 years of experience and more than 200 cases, Susan Moussi provides individuals and couples with divorce financial planning services.
The divorce financial planning services include:
- Advice on the financial and tax considerations in dividing assets & liabilities
- Analysis of future cash flow
- Advice with regards to child-related tax deductions and credits
- Assistance in budgeting
- Advice with regards to employer benefits, such as retirement plans, equity awards, and non-qualified plans
- Tracing and analysis of pre-marital assets, gifts, and inheritances